Sourly sentence example
- She stared sourly at Carmen a moment.
- "Sweet talk," Josh said sourly as she walked away.
- He glanced up sharply at her statement and regarded her sourly for a moment.
- Denton dabbed at his mouth with the cloth and stared sourly at the blood.
- He had, however, already begun to look sourly upon Aristotle and the current scholastic theology, which he believed hid the simple truth of the gospel and the desperate state of mankind, who were taught a vain reliance upon outward works and ceremonies, when the only safety lay in throwing oneself on God's mercy.Advertisement
- "It's for you," he stated sourly.
- "No," she answered sourly.
- "So you can collect your money?" she asked sourly.
- He jerked the chain out of his truck and stared down at her sourly.
- He nodded, eyeing her sourly.Advertisement
- He eyed her sourly.
- He stared down at his coffee sourly.
- Carmen eyed Katie sourly.
- She eyed him sourly.
- "Now there's a good reason to get married," she said sourly.Advertisement
- Josh eyed them sourly.
- Alex eyed him sourly.
- She glanced up at him sourly.