Sound-out sentence example
- I knew I could, but I couldn't get a sound out.
- Richard plays banjo, bass, mandolin, guitar or anything he can get a sound out of.
- Our government minders would not allow us to sound out public opinion.
- With no more woodwind nor strings, the new Chorus plays sparsely produced pop songs, filling the sound out with keyboards and kazoos.
- Jazz Guitar: A Belgian site, Jazz Guitar is for the guitar player who prefers to get a smoother sound out of her ax.Advertisement
- Super WHY ABC Letter Game helps children develop reading skills by identifying letters, rhyming, correcting silly sentences and learning how to sound out basic words.