Sorbent sentence example
- By extracting the partially combusted coal, thermally activated sorbent is produced.
- On the other hand, this kind of sorbent is much more difficult to handle compared with a dry sorbent.
- This makes recirculation of unreacted sorbent easier, resulting in improved sorbent utilization.
- The process can also have a high energy consumption due to the use of sorbent slurry pumps and fans.
- Sorbent injection can be carried out at several levels to deal with part load conditions.Advertisement
- There are many factors, which influence the performance of a duct sorbent injection process.
- During hydrogen production, sorbent materials are used to remove gases such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and nitrogen.
- A recycling facility would improve sorbent utilization and disposal of the by-product is the norm.
- Trials would involve the weekly dispatch and exposure of sorbent tubes.