Sonority sentence example
- From the rich sonority of its low notes to the clear cut of the top, it 's an effortless blow.
- As well as increasing the register, these instruments greatly enhance the sonority and dynamic range of the Orchestra.
- Subsequently, the bass trumpet (developed from the cavalry trumpet) could provide a similar sonority for solo work in operatic music.
- I had a considerable healing experience when working with a huge drum that just seemed to have the right sonority and vibrancy for me.
- From the rich sonority of its low notes to the clear cut of the top, it's an effortless blow.Advertisement
- In no other period of musical history have composers so brilliantly captured such glorious choral sonority and musical color as in the Spanish Renaissance.
- While gratefully acknowledging the influence of that masterpiece, I hope that my own work explores some alternative implications of that distinctive sonority.