Songbirds sentence example
- It also provides food and cover for other wildlife including songbirds, rabbits and hares.
- Spittle Mere also has a breeding colony of crested newts while the hawthorn scrub provides cover for nesting songbirds.
- Over 200 species of birds have been observed, including many species of warblers, flycatchers and other migratory songbirds.
- By 10.00 we were at Hopewell Rocks where we discovered a flock of migrant songbirds.
- Disturbingly, there now also appears to be a trend in individuals killing magpies under the guise of conserving local songbirds.Advertisement
- As the coppice grows it provides safe nesting sites for woodland songbirds such as willow warbler, marsh tit and blackcap.
- Includes short rotation coppice studies, fisheries, farmland songbirds, and news.
- These forests are probably good for wintering songbirds, but because of limited time we did n't bird there thoroughly.
- Sometimes the visual themes come from traditional tattooing, such as songbirds, guitars and nautical stars.
- Songbirds are plentiful, especially in wooded regions, and include the American robin, oriole, thrushes, the cat-bird and various sparrows; while the English sparrow, introduced years ago, has multiplied excessively and become a nuisance in the towns.Advertisement
- These forests are probably good for wintering songbirds, but because of limited time we didn't bird there thoroughly.