Song-thrush sentence example
- The notes of the blackbird are rich and full, but monotonous as compared with those of the song-thrush.
- The song thrush will be helped by the increase in scrub and hedgerow habitats.
- However, after the blackbirds had dispersed survival improved, whilst song thrush numbers continued to decline markedly.
- Thrushes have not been widely introduced, but the song-thrush and blackbird (Turdus musicus and Merula merula) are common in New Zealand; attempts were made, but unsuccessfully, to establish the latter in the United States.
- In a chestnut wood we added some more familiar birds: European Robin, Winter Wren, Song Thrush and Eurasian bullfinch.Advertisement
- honey buzzard to song thrush.
- Where and when can I see a song thrush?
- The camouflage may be good, but it does not fool the hungry song thrush.