Somersault sentence example
- Jenn shifted her weight and rolled into a somersault, leaping up before he could pin her.
- His words made her heart somersault.
- The wizard's heart did a double somersault with back flip.
- Perform a tucked front somersault starting and finishing with a front layout.
- If the wings were to strike backwards in aerial flight, the bird would turn a forward somersault.Advertisement
- The wizard 's heart did a double somersault with back flip.
- The buttocks are lifted up slightly and the doctor pushes on the baby's head to encourage him to perform a sideways somersault.
- Swim Front Crawl for 1 length of the pool performing a somersault every 5 strokes.
- It represents a man in the act of turning a somersault over the horns of a charging bull, a unique rendering of a familiar theme in Minoan art.
- Gain Travel arising from excessive displacement of the hips in initiation of somersault movements; e.g. traveling forward in a back somersault.Advertisement
- After the match Earnie came over to celebrate with the City support doing his trademark somersault for the traveling fans behind the goal.
- Entry into the water was by way of a forward dive or backward somersault.
- The tricks may vary from simple 180 degree turns on the surface of the water to a somersault with twist.