Sombrero sentence example
- Sombrero is maintained as a lighthouse by the British government.
- Cassie folded the lip of her sombrero down to protect her face from the scorching sun.
- The moves include hopping from foot to foot, clapping, and moving around a sombrero.
- She removed her sombrero and mopped her forehead with the rolled up portion of her shirtsleeve.
- Rather than don a large sombrero and a pair of jeans, why not dress up in a colorful feathered headdress and make your mark as an Aztec warrior?Advertisement
- In the West Indies from Venezuela to the Bahamas and in the Caribbean Sea many islands yield supplies of leached guanos; the following are important in this respect: Sombrero, Navassa, A y es, Aruba, Curacoa.
- With the exception of the island of Sombrero they form one of the five presidencies in the colony of the Leeward Islands.
- She kicked the break free and slapped the sombrero on her head, smiling smugly down at him.
- A silk cummerbund encircled his slim hips and a tall, sombrero style hat stood high on his head.
- Like Oscar Wilde being given a good seeing to by Monty Python wearing a sombrero.Advertisement
- On the return part of the parade, everybody in the Flute Band got a sombrero!
- On the return part of the parade, everybody in the Flute Band got a sombrero !
- They can be fitted suits with a bolero jacket, or a simple serape and sombrero.
- If you prefer a more understated and extremely inexpensive look, consider pairing a colorful poncho with a pair of faded jeans and topping off the costume with a large sombrero.
- The sombrero has become nearly synonymous with Mexican culture.Advertisement
- If your Aunt Marge gives you a singing sombrero chip n' dip dish, you should smile and appear charmed by the present.
- She's also unpretentious and fun; a YouTube video of her in 1989 shows her in a sombrero and a cute (and very 1980's) bikini, clowning with other models.