Som sentence example
- The river Mahi, which passes through the states of Partabgarh and Banswara, receiving the Som, drains the south-west corner of Rajputana through Gujarat into the Gulf of Cambay.
- See Cecilia Math-Holmberg, Carl XV., som enskild man, konung och konstncir (Stockholm, 1891); Yngvar Nielsen, Det norske og svenske Kongehus fra 1818 (Christiania, 1883).
- Vogt, Dublin som Norsk By (Christiania, 1896).
- On the north, fine forests extend to the Col de la Ruchere, and on the west rise well-wooded heights, while on the east tower white limestone ridges, culminating in the Grand Som (6670 ft.).
- He wolde sowen som difficultee Or springen cokkel in our clene corn"; but the most generally received explanation derives the words from lollen or lullen, to sing softly.Advertisement
- Som datter af gives fÃ¸rste danske udlandsreporter voksede hun op rundt om i verden, heriblandt New York og forskellige dele af Afrika.
- Anyway, we checked in and then went to the restaurant where I had sticky rice and... yes you guessed it... som tam!
- Anyway, we checked in and then went to the restaurant where I had sticky rice and... yes you guessed it... som tam !
- After som e hesitation she accepted but later she changed her mind.
- Enlist som help at the other end of the tape measure to ensure your measurements are spot on.Advertisement
- Some of the benefits measured WILL relate to faster journey times by train and hardship issues, but som eof the costs are incredible.
- Reading som... Anonymous It is true that Apple has a higher margin on their hardware than...
- If the difference N Isopies `som et7„,l8 FIG.
- I 've still got to take him up on a pint at som...