Sociopath sentence example
- The violent sociopath showed no empathy for the people affected by his actions.
- Since the child had behavioral tendencies similar to a sociopath, her parents took her to a psychiatrist.
- Every last one of you is a sociopath.
- The woman hid the fact that she was a sociopath by pretending to have emotions like other people.
- He feared the palace would go down with Death, what with the nonsense she was spouting about leaving. He took in his best friend's features, uncertain whether becoming Death was a good thing or not. Gabe looked the same, and hopefully, he wouldn't turn into the riddle-talking sociopath that preceded him.Advertisement
- "Someone who isn't a sociopath," she muttered.
- ItÃ¢s tiring on the soul, because you have to keep reminding yourself that you are not a complete sociopath.
- Maybe he thinks he knows better, or maybe he just thinks that you're a dangerous sociopath.
- Maybe he thinks he knows better, or maybe he just thinks that you 're a dangerous sociopath.
- Another part of her couldn't fathom how a man colder than a sociopath could be working for the side of good.Advertisement
- She found it difficult to get along with her friend's boyfriend and was worried he was a sociopath because of his lack of emotions.
- The psychiatrist diagnosed the patient to be a sociopath and recommended more mental evaluation.