Sociocultural sentence example
- Job Summary and Purpose: To design and teach undergraduate modules in Sociocultural Anthropology as a member of the department 's Anthropology teaching group.
- Literacy is viewed as ideological, related to power, and embedded in a sociocultural context.
- Chapter 1. Introduction The book adopts a sociocultural pragmatics perspective.
- This idea of a transformational activity has a basis in sociocultural theory.
- The chapter covers a literature review of inner speech firstly from a sociocultural approach which is extensively treated.Advertisement
- He also intends a grounded sociocultural analysis of cyberspace and its implications for spatial relations.
- It is believed, however, that biological, developmental, genetic and sociocultural factors all probably play some role.
- It covers anthropology and archeology with strength in the areas of sociocultural anthropology, ethnology, and material culture.