Snowsuit sentence example
- From behind him, Toby tore out of the castle in a snowsuit.
- Paula is proud of her birthday present, a blue snowsuit from Sweden.
- Superman and Paula Brown 's New Snowsuit is a short story written in 1955.
- Falling - Falling in the snow can hurt tremendously even when you're bundled up in your winter snowsuit.
- Just be careful, and don't leave your common sense back at the lodge with your snowsuit.Advertisement
- A one-piece snowsuit resembles a baby bunting in the sense that it has a body, with two arms and two legs attached to it.
- A one-piece snowsuit is good for ensuring that no snow and wind come up underneath a jacket that is separate from the pants, which is always a recipe for chilling your child, and possibly even getting wet.
- On the other hand, a two-piece snowsuit can be really handy for layering purposes.
- For different activities, and for different families, one or the other type of snowsuit is ideal, but both types of toddler snowsuits get rave reviews from parents.
- Don't forget too that your toddler will probably only wear his snowsuit for one season, making the cost of one of the higher quality brands (between $75 to $200) a considerable expense.Advertisement