Snowing sentence example
- It was snowing pretty heavily about that time.
- How long has it been snowing?
- It had stopped snowing, but it looked like it could start again any minute.
- I heard they had the airport cleared for flights now that it's stopped snowing.
- It had now been snowing steadily since after dinner yesterdayâ€”no, the day before, now that it was long after midnight.Advertisement
- Then late afternoon of the sixth it started snowing.
- Seasonal: Whether it's snowing or you're soaking up rays and splashing in the ocean, there's something from Pugs Eyewear that will work for your adventure.
- Bone-chilling temperatures can leave you shaking in your boots faster than you can say, "It's snowing!".
- Together with an apple pie scented candle, it'll make you feel pampered and warm, even when it's snowing outside.
- When it's raining or snowing and a contemporary woman has to get around town with a lot of things to carry, she wants an all weather hobo handbag.Advertisement
- The call caused Cynthia to tremble with nervous frustration to the point of dropping a favorite sugar bowl, snowing the kitchen floor in white.
- When they reached the airport it was snowing heavily, but the accumulation here was far less than in Ouray.
- It had now been snowing steadily since after dinner yesterday—no, the day before, now that it was long after midnight.
- It was still snowing - huge flakes that lit softly on the heavy blanket of snow on the ground.
- If it's cloudy, snowing, sunny, or raining, UV rays are still present.Advertisement
- When it is snowing outside and you want to keep warm and dry, grab a ski jacket and you will be able to bear the inclimate weather.
- They flew me to New York for filming and it was snowing.
- It makes you feel all warm and cuddly, especially on a winter nights when it's snowing and especially when you're with a special flannel guy.