Snowballs sentence example
- Water dripped from above and tiny snowballs cascaded down the slope, bouncing off his un-helmeted head and under his collar as his line scoured the bank of snow above him.
- The water in them is exquisitely pure, except as it is impregnated by the carbonate of lime, which often forms concretions, called according to their size, pearls, eggs and snowballs.
- Other memories include: Snowball fights in winter hiding behind giant snowball fights in winter hiding behind giant snowballs.
- No longer do fashion conscious skiers have to worry about coming down the mountain looking like giant snowballs.
- Other memories include: Snowball fights in winter hiding behind giant snowballs.Advertisement
- Each day you'll come across two small snowballs sitting on the ground.
- Snow Bike: Avoid the snowballs as you drive around the trail.
- Snowball Fight: Engage in a snowball fight with other Miis on a field of play, shifting weight to either side to peer out from behind a barrier and throwing snowballs with the Wii Remote.
- LetÃ¢s remember folks, ripples & snowballs happen on both bears and bulls eh!
- She danced in the dress, she threw snowballs in the dress, she played with her son in the pool in her dress.Advertisement