Snouts sentence example
- The projecting snouts in the line of masks forming the upper part of this zone are a peculiar feature of Uxmal ornamentation.
- The pigs sensitive snouts, designed for rooting, are rendered redundant.
- Their faces are very peculiar, with eyes positioned backward in the head close to very small ears and long, blunt snouts.
- It was the only landing place which we saw as we sailed pass all the steep cliffs and glacier snouts.
- I can tell you that there are no " snouts in the trough " in my party, nor have there ever been.Advertisement
- They are all stout, heavily-built animals, with blunt rounded heads, fleshy mobile snouts, and coats of thick cylindrical or flattened spines, which form the whole covering of their body, and are not intermingled with ordinary hairs.
- They have very small eyes, blunt snouts, inconspicuous ears and short limbs and tails, in all of which points they are markedly contrasted with true rats and mice.