Snippet sentence example
- The key is to literally just take off a little bit; even a snippet will do.
- A movie trailer is a short preview or a snippet of a film that is meant to get viewers excited to the see the film when it is released.
- Arias, soliloquies and an occasional snippet of poetry punctuate your servers' recitation of the evening specials.
- You can't give us that tantalizing snippet of info only to leave us hanging.
- Reading blogs is a bit hazardous tho as many, like me, rely on the odd topical snippet thrown in.Advertisement
- That local news story or snippet of gossip you 've heard could earn you a small fortune !
- Interesting snippet tucked away at the bottom of a column in ' The Times ': WIND OF CHANGE.
- Each summary includes a full accounting of episode details and a short snippet about what is coming next.
- You ca n't give us that tantalizing snippet of info only to leave us hanging.
- Sharing your DailyMotion video files with friends through your blog or your Facebook account is as easy as copying and pasting a snippet of code.Advertisement
- Likewise, the soundtrack from the film version of The Rocky Horror Picture Show includes the song Super Heroes, which was also from a scene that was cut and only a snippet of the tune is heard in most prints of the film.
- Each of these updates reveals a snippet of coming changes to the soap opera in question.
- It's also unfortunate that you cannot sample the entire song, but only a short snippet from each.
- The steep price tag is why the song is rarely sung in movies or on television shows and why, when it is sung in these mediums, usually only a snippet is shown.
- Military Layouts is a source for many different MySpace service themes, again with a simple cut-and-paste code snippet that goes into the "About Me" section of your MySpace home page.Advertisement