Snipped sentence example
- Skin tags may be simply snipped off with surgical scissors.
- The left inner gill-plate is also snipped to show the subjacent orifices of the left renal organ x, and of the genital gland (testis or ovary) y.
- And looking back upon that course afterwards, he records with much complacency how his earliest St Andrews sermon built up a whole fabric of aggressive Protestantism upon Puritan theory, so that his startled hearers muttered, "Others sned (snipped) the branches; this man strikes at the root."
- snipped with sharp, blunt-ended scissors.
- Long layers can be snipped into your style to create lift and the coveted "messy" look.Advertisement
- A cell best deleted; snipped into sections with safety scissors, then cast upon the four winds.
- In the same figure the free part of the inner lamella of the inner gill-plate resting on the foot is marked z, whilst the attached parjt - the most anterior - has been snipped with scissors so as to show the genital and nephridial apertures x and y.
- snipped chives to garnish.
- After that I just snipped the existing wire close to the circuit board and soldered the new wire onto the short wire ends.
- snipped from other sources.Advertisement
- Serve in bowls with a few snipped chives to garnish.
- In some cases, the text is snipped from other sources.
- The baby is gently wrapped up and the frenulum quickly snipped with sharp, blunt-ended scissors.
- The last time you had bubblegum in your hair, you were in second grade and had to have it snipped off.
- A long bob offers some safety and comfort if you're used to a longer look in the front, while the snipped and raised back helps create a more unique silhouette.Advertisement
- Step 1: The hair is snipped with scissors to ensure that the wax reaches your follicles.
- Additionally, avoid using a shaver on fabrics that are embroidered, as it is very likely that the delicate thread will be snipped and then unravel.
- Scissors in hand, she snipped off a pair of pantyhose, and voila, Spanx were born.