Snifter sentence example
- I believe they all had a snifter in The Royal pub in Clayton (just above the church) beforehand.
- Hey, and why not have a quick snifter inside the SV beforehand?
- My Nana had a glass bowl that looked like a big brandy snifter.
- Over a period of hours however the air is replenished via the snifter valve to its original volume of 10 liters.
- Next to the ashtray rests a large brandy snifter filled with an aged Cognac.Advertisement
- If they collect Riedel Vinum series, maybe they don't have the Syrah stems or perhaps the Brandy snifter or Martini glass from Riedel in the Vinum series will be a great addition.
- The simple reason was that a Champagne cocktail was not as alcoholic as a glass of Cognac or snifter of Brandy.
- Fill a large brandy snifter with colorful crayons, candy, or beads, or string Christmas tree lights around a craft store grapevine frame.