Sniffy sentence example
- Critics in America, tho, have been quite sniffy toward the film.
- But people had been " very sniffy " about women being anywhere near the front line.
- Jennifer was a little sniffy about the party, unsure that the Tuckers really pass muster.
- Pevsner was rather sniffy about the interior, considering the chancel ' truly terrible ' .
- Will you be so sniffy about old Ramps and Hick then?Advertisement
- Slow, forgetful and slightly sniffy service, never paying us much attention and having to be reminded to bring drinks and take orders.
- Free drinks stopped at 9.30, so the guests stopped drinking, and the staff at Momo got sniffy.
- Pevsner was rather sniffy about the interior, considering the chancel ' truly terrible '.