Snickers sentence example
- He rocked back in his chair, catching his breath and ignoring the smiles and snickers of the others in the room.
- The echo of little voices inspired several snickers from around them.
- In the background, I heard a few cat snickers.
- Providing a full range of Snickers workwear, snickers trousers and snickers clothing.
- Back in Pennsylvania I had stopped and got a Snickers bar and a Mountain Dew.Advertisement
- In early 2010, White appeared in a Super Bowl ad for Snickers, along with Abe Vigoda.
- Snickers from older relatives could be heard when video game topics were brushed upon.
- When it is time for a treat, Dairy Queen offers several gluten-free products including soft serve ice cream, Blizzards made with Reese's peanut butter cups, Snickers, Heath, or Butterfingers.
- All of them are sure to provide a few laughs and snickers from all who listen to them.
- The person who is "it" should silently think of a specific candy bar, such as Snickers.Advertisement
- She drew back, smiling as snickers and giggles came from the guests.
- Building on the success of previous years, the SNICKERS Stage will be entertaining the crowds with world class music acts.
- And I always reckon Snickers is the most ridiculous name ever.
- Providing a full range of snickers workwear, snickers trousers and snickers clothing.
- She felt death within him, as she had with her cat Snickers after a car ran him over.Advertisement