Snap-in sentence example
- If she flinched, they'd snap in unison.
- Snap-in vertical bin dividers enable you to store supplies at the desired location for easy access.
- Very mild second week followed by a cold snap in the third week.
- Because it has the snap in booster, it can quite easily cope as an overnight diaper.
- These usually wrap around the bag and snap in the front, ensuring the bag doesn't burst open if the zipper fails.Advertisement
- Choose seats that are easy to clean, and easy to snap in and remove from the car.
- Cut One - If your tub and shower enclosure shares a wall with a utility area, like a closet or laundry room, you can buy a snap-in panel assembly to create plumbing access.
- One of the more popular types of clips are those that snap in place, making it easy to attach the extension yourself.
- With just one pair of soles in a closet and a handful of tops, a woman can easily snap in a new top in exchange for another and step out with a whole new pair of shoes.
- Belts snap in place or close with hook and eye closures.Advertisement
- This can be tricky if your wand is thin - too much carving and your wand is weakened and could easily snap in two.