Smuggler sentence example
- Owned at that time by Corellian smuggler, rogue and ultimate galactic hero Han Solo, she had previously belonged to fellow ne'er-do-well Lando Calrissian.
- In the literature and drama of his country, the Andalusian is traditionally represented as the Gascon of Spain, ever boastful and mercurial; or else as a picaresque hero, bull-fighter, brigand or smuggler.
- Faster-than-light-capable, the Millenium Falcon was reported to be one of the fastest ships available, a useful attribute for a smuggler's vehicle and one that stood Solo in good stead.
- In 1736 a smuggler named Wilson, who had won popularity by helping a companion to escape from the Tolbooth prison, was hanged; and, some slight disturbance occurring at the execution, the city guard fired on the mob, killing a few and wounding a considerable number of persons.
- Other character roles, such as being a merchant, pirate, smuggler, or pilot are also available.Advertisement
- While Luke flies his fighter to Dagobah to find legendary Jedi Master Yoda, Han and Leia escape in the Millenium Falcon to Cloud City, where Lando (Billy Dee Williams), a smuggler friend of Han rules a community of smugglers.
- The social condition of the time recalls that of present-day Morocco, in the high price of necessaries and the extortions of the financial authorities; every man was either soldier, beggar or smuggler.