Smp sentence example
- As with SMP, MA is payable only during the period of maternity absence for a maximum of 26 weeks.
- They were running a 2.0.x kernel with SMP enabled on thing; which was never a good idea.
- However, sockets imply a lot of unnecessary overhead for an SMP.
- Statutory maternity pay, or SMP, is provided to employees who become pregnant while working.
- The payment amount depends on the employee's salary with the new mother receiving a maximum of 39 weeks of SMP payments.Advertisement
- The maternity pay period (MPP) is determined by the actual start of statutory maternity pay (SMP).
- You do not need to return to work in order to receive SMP.
- Incarcerated individuals do not receive SMP but they may receive maternity allowance.
- An employee can work 10 days while receiving SMP without it affecting their payments.