Smooths sentence example
- Scars may be helped by retinoid creams, dermabrasion (operation that smooths top layer of skin) or collagen injections.
- The flatness problem vanishes because the huge expansion blows the universe up so much that it smooths out irregularities.
- The process is very similar to the way that the sea and sand grinds and smooths pebbles.
- Wearing a plus size panty girdle smooths your curves and flatters your figure, making you look and feel feminine, confident and sexy.
- The majority of items are made of a stretch Lycra, which smooths out imperfections and leaves your undergarments seamless underneath your clothing.Advertisement
- The Hide & Sleek capri style actually goes even further than the average thigh smoother--it smooths the whole thigh, down the knee and onto the calves for an exquisitely sleek silhouette.
- The majority of reviewers feel the fit is true to size and say the design smooths the thighs and tummy.
- Yummie Grace Bustless Slip: This slip smooths out your back, flattens your tummy, and flatters your hips and thighs while allowing you to wear your own bra.
- Yummie body shaping slips feature the line's patented three-panel system: it holds you in, lifts you up, and smooths you out.
- Alpha hydroxy acid: The alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) glycolic acid and lactic acid exfoliates skin, smooths skin and reduces the red marks of acne scars.Advertisement
- Tripeptinon Facial Lift Capsules is dubbed "face lift in a capsule" because it helps firm sagging skin, smooths fine lines and wrinkles and strengthens the connective tissues.
- It brightens and smooths the skin while reducing the appearance of age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.