Smolt sentence example
- Parr typically remain in rivers for up to 2 years before becoming smolt and migrating to the sea.
- Whether as a result independent smolt producers would exit the market.
- Clearance of in stream obstructions likely to affect adult and smolt migration.
- The CC therefore considered the effects of the proposed merger on the markets for: smolt production; salmon feed; and salmon farming.
- This device allows us to catch part of the smolt run.Advertisement
- The CC therefore found no adverse effects in the smolt market.
- So the recent challenge has been to design a project that will answer the question posed by poor smolt survival.