Smokehouse sentence example
- Herring and flounders are still caught and there is still a small private smokehouse in the village where the herring are kippered.
- It is worth a visit tho for its pretty cottages and the excellent fish smokehouse.
- The Old Smokehouse - Brougham Hall Fine smoked meat, poultry, fish, game and cheese and hand-made chocolates.
- Back at Lisdoonvarna we visited the smokehouse and purchased Cheese and Salmon to take home.
- These ponds were arranged in four groups and had their own associated smokehouse, where the fish was cured.Advertisement
- The local smokehouse offers local produce at its best and the village has small shops, a bakery, restaurants and tearooms.
- We have our own small processing unit and smokehouse at the rear of the shop.
- He bought a business called Jugtown Smokehouse and began to manufacture meat products that were organic.
- All of the restaurant's meats are cured in an on-site smokehouse.