Smirking sentence example
- "Maybe we should check the body for semen," he said, smirking at Dean.
- His glasses were the same, tho, and his face had not changed, still unshaven, still smirking.
- Safely on the boat, smirking faces all round, it 's back to the resort.
- You won't be smirking when I take the pliers to you on the torture table!
- "Whatsa Matter, You Run Out of Arrows?" - with a picture of a deer smirking at a failed hunter.Advertisement
- Smirking, he leaned his ear to the east window and promptly heard a grim and sonorous voice announce: Sion ap Robert !