Smarten sentence example
- I did a bit of shuffling boxes to smarten things up.
- Work alongside parents and pupils to smarten up the area outside the main entrance to school.
- Never smarten up a chump, as Barnum said.
- They look neat and smarten up the appearance of the running plate.
- Our aim is to smarten up the estate and introduce more activites for us.Advertisement
- Smarten Up to fitness through Bodyline Walking into to a gym can be less daunting than you think.
- So smarten up that picture and make it shine with our genuine gold leaf finish, available in several colors.
- Smarten up your outfit with a tuxedo suit, which are making a comeback this season.
- Want to smarten up the look from head to toe?
- But it was impossible to smarten oneself up or move to another place, because of the crowd.Advertisement