Small talk sentence example
- This kind of small-talk invites uninteresting answers.
- Gabriel was never one for small talk.
- Posing provocatively for pictures, signing books, small talk.
- It was Friday, a week day, and the height of the season, so he had expected most of the town's folk to be too busy for political small talk.
- He left it at the desk, as he wasn't up to the small talk a personal delivery would entail.Advertisement
- The restaurant was close by, so the ride there consisted of small talk about the weather, when peak foliage would be, and how much they both loved New England.
- For a while they made small talk and listened to the radio.
- It must have been all Brandon could do to retain his own composure, let alone make small talk.
- You're being very cheeky there asking me that, Small Talk.
- Bobby ' Mr Glitter ' George Small Talk talks holy ghost with darts ' Mr Glitter.Advertisement
- Do not shoot the breeze or otherwise make small talk.
- 'Here's Your Sign Christmas': This Bill Engvall tune is a redneck-style play on the types of holiday small talk everyone must endure during the season.
- You spend just a few minutes with each potential match, exchanging small talk and sharing a bit of info about yourselves before you move on to the next introduction.
- A great book that I recommend you read is by author Debra Fine called The Fine Art of Small Talk.
- It doesn't take much time to sift through profiles and contact other singles you may be interested in dating, and you get some of the small talk out of the way in just a glance.Advertisement