Smacked sentence example
- He smacked his lips, his eyes glowing.
- She smacked him in the arm.
- She smacked him, and pointed a finger.
- Sarah smacked him and headed to the kitchen to plan her menu.
- Too panicked to care, Deidre whirled and smacked into something solid.Advertisement
- She smacked his arm and took off to get ready for Connor's arrival.
- There was a thump as the car smacked a body, and her eyes flew open.
- Despite its comic book stylings, anybody expecting an easy ride from the game will come away with a smacked bottom.
- There were further opportunities: Trundle shaved a post and Connor smacked a shot against the woodwork.
- It smacked too much of communism, of some kind of social, liberal gospel.Advertisement
- The restriction smacked him hard, as he'd been ready to drag Rhyn out of Hell as soon as Death was gone.
- Katie ducked again then twisted her hips in a perfect baseball batter.s swing and smacked her hard in the face.
- It is much less certain that the disciplinary reforms which the council, following the example of its predecessors, re-enacted, owed anything to Protestantism, unless indeed the council would have shown itself less intolerant in respect to such innovations as the use of the vernacular in the services had this not smacked of evangelicalism.
- Maroon is the color of burgundy wines and flushed cheeks and smacked bottoms and port and gout and winter uniforms.
- We may well be absolutely gob smacked once the figures for SRB funding in Northwood are released.Advertisement
- I was gob smacked to find a spam message in my guest book.
- After hearing the matter, Kutuzov smacked his lips together and shook his head.