Slushy sentence example
- She sloshed through the slushy snow, splashing icy water on the legs of her jeans.
- Instead of everyone running around, slipping and sliding, shoveling slushy muck and shivering, here people just shift into a lower gear, listen to the quiet and enjoy the temporary peace.
- They are the ultimate footwear for cold winter winds and wet, slushy snow.
- Other people have complained that the boots stain easily if you step in water - a real concern if you are buying them to wear in slushy weather.
- Crunching through the slushy snow, she walked down the drive, up the road and down the Reynolds drive.Advertisement
- The scene was total chaos, with goats dashing every which way in an attempt to avoid each spray of slushy snow.
- For a small batch, add a few cubes per cocktail, depending on how slushy or thick you prefer your Daiquiri to be.
- There are a lot of ways to create the look of snow without the slushy mess.