Slurs sentence example
- ad hominem slurs.
- inaccuracyave offense in many quarters with his factual inaccuracies and/or slurs on various units of the British Army.
- Players are not permitted to use racial, sexual or ethnic slurs.
- slurs made to homeless sellers of the Big Issue magazine in Bristol.
- There are also strict laws against racial slurs, especially anti-Semitism.Advertisement
- Response: As usual, the Islamic Awareness team begins their article with typical ad hominem slurs.
- When she is telling a child's story, or one with pathos in it, her voice runs into pretty slurs from one tone to another.
- Steps are being taken to halt verbal slurs made to homeless sellers of the Big Issue magazine in Bristol.
- Despite his personal issues, which have included arrests, alleged racial slurs, and some nasty public breakups, Gibson's body of work includes comedies, dramas, and even spoofs.
- Early in his career, Tiger was the victim of racial slurs and attacks from a fellow golfer during 1997's Master's Tournament.Advertisement
- Apparently he only had a little over a week left on his probation for his 2007 arrest when he verbally assaulted a tow truck driver with racial and homophobic slurs.
- The song Taper Jean Girl appeared in the films Disturbia and Cloverfield, furthering American exposure to the soulful slurs and blistering speed of Matthew's guitar.
- Women should always assert themselves when possible and seek help if their tattoo (or any other physical feature) begins to warrant threats, slurs, or other forms of vulgar behavior.
- This third arrest in the spring of 2007 was for punching a hotel security guard and for yelling homophobic and racial slurs at the arresting officer.
- In this instance, he was tape recorded using extremely offensive language, including racial slurs against African-Americans.Advertisement
- His son was dating a black girl and Dog voiced his concern over having her spending time with the family as they have playfully used racial slurs in the past.
- The Blue Room does not tolerate racial, ethnic, sexual, or religious slurs.
- The fat youth described the town in Poland where I had spent Christmas, and made some unpleasant personal slurs against me.