Slurp sentence example
- "I only slurp it back here in the kitchen," she said, setting down the bowl and reaching for her spoon.
- The value 0777 will cause Perl to slurp files whole because there is no legal byte with that value.
- Will slurp up of the air is to provide issues were not.
- In contrast, retronasal olfaction occurs when we chew and swallow food, or slurp a wine.
- When lunch arrives, they spoon rice into their mouths and slurp seaweed soup with gusto.Advertisement
- Highlights may include me trying and failing to discreetly slurp some coffee before it 's my turn to speak again.
- Soba is served both hot and cold and it is not considered impolite to slurp while drawing the noodle into your mouth.
- There are a handful of restaurants and it's always a treat to be at the Slanted Door for cocktails and innovative Vietnamese food or stop by Hog Island Oysters and slurp down some fresh Sweetwater mollusks from Tomales Bay.