Slumping sentence example
- Dean screamed after Vinnie, shrugging off Harrigan and slumping into his chair.
- Martha joined them, slumping into the purple rocker, her favorite.
- "How's it going?" the detective asked as he draped his suit jacket on the railing and pulled off his tie before slumping down in the rocker across the room from the old man.
- "Naw," Fred answered, slumping down in a chair.
- She waited until the viewer flashed off before slumping.Advertisement
- cohesive sediment slumping to the bank toe.
- dichroic glass jewelry, glass slumping and glass casting.
- Cruise experts blame the halt in service on the slumping economy, low demand, and rising costs.
- Improved posture, with no slumping, will reduce pressure on the stomach, as will losing excess weight.
- Some metro areas greater than 1 million are slumping, while others offer higher paying occupations and industries than small metros but are expensive places to live.Advertisement