Sls sentence example
- Watch a video clip of the SLS process in action What machines do we build prototypes on?
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), a component of some toothpastes, is a potential cause of canker sores.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) is an inexpensive detergent that is used in numerous shampoos, cosmetic cleansers, shower gels and many more beauty products.
- But it is also used in the formulation of garage floor cleaners, engine degreasers, car-wash soaps, and carpet cleaners, because SLS is a very powerful detergent that is known for its highly corrosive properties.
- Furthermore, SLS can strip the skin of important protective lipids that aid in the regulation of moisture.Advertisement
- The ingredients in shampoos and other foaming products that cause it to lather are sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, also known as SLS.
- Many people, regardless of whether they are looking for organic products, will seek to avoid items with SLS as an ingredient.