Slovenia sentence example
- The Lasko spa complex is located in the very heart of Slovenia, an area noted for its flowers & its beer.
- Their holiday selections of European resorts include a health spa with hot springs in Slovenia.
- In short Slovenia makes much of " western " Europe look shoddy!
- Roger Kidney, Stag Weekend, Prague, June 2006 We would all highly recommend a ski (or summer) holiday in Slovenia.
- He has been a Gb squad member since March 2004 and has competed in Croatia and Slovenia.Advertisement
- Do not buy torts from shops, they have not been bred in the UK, they are imported from Slovenia.
- Club Health 2006 will be held at the Gea College building, a beautifully renovated villa in the town center of Piran, Slovenia.
- Yugoslavia consists of the former independent Kingdoms of Serbia and Montenegro; the triune Kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia-Dalmatia (of which the first two enjoyed special autonomy under the Kingdom of Hungary, and sent 40 delegates from their own Parliament in Zagreb to that of Budapest, while the third was one of the 17 provinces of the Austrian Empire, with a local diet at Zara); parts of the Banat, Backa and Baranja (which were integral portions of Hungary proper); Slovenia (consisting of portions of Carniola, Carinthia, Styria and Istria, each holding a position in Austria analogous to Dalmatia); and Bosnia-Herzegovina (which was from 1878 to 1918 under the joint administration of Austria and Hungary and had its own diet since 1910).
- The Serb-dominated Yugoslav Army tried to halt the secession of Slovenia by force, but failed.
- In short Slovenia makes much of " western " Europe look shoddy !Advertisement
- He has been a GB squad member since March 2004 and has competed in Croatia and Slovenia.
- Noteworthy Pinot Grigios can be found in the DOC of Collio Goriziano located on the border of Slovenia.
- In accordance with the Declaration of Corfu, the decision regarding the actual form of the State was left to a constituent assembly: but as the machinery of Belgrade was naturally quite inadequate to the task of administering a country three times the size of the Serbia of 1914, the provincial Governments of Croatia (with the Ban at its head), Slovenia, Dalmatia and Bosnia continued to function, though the local diets were no longer summoned.