Sloughed sentence example
- I'm sure most of us don't even realize how much of our dead skin gets sloughed off all day long, hairs and eyelashes drop off, and substances rubbing off the skin surface.
- The sloughed skin of a female, found near Church Norton, measured some 26 inches in length.
- The tumor became necrotic after 6 days and after 10 days the dead tissue sloughed away.
- Which begs the question: who now bears the " overall " responsibility which the Bank has sloughed off?
- Dino Valenti sloughed off this mortal coil on November 16th 1994, aged fifty-seven.Advertisement
- Enough loose fibers are sloughed off through regular wear that pilling will naturally diminish over time.
- Years of lens wear could have sloughed off the part of the cornea that keeps your tear film stable.
- They believe that much of the nutritional value of the produce is sloughed off with the fiber.
- The damaged skin and clogged pores are sloughed off gently and reveal the younger looking, healthier skin beneath.