Slipshod sentence example
- We have sought to avoid archaism, jargon, and all that is either stilted or slipshod.
- Be ruthless with slipshod work that loses sight of what you are trying to achieve.
- Critical analysis and self-assessment which are fairly shallow or carried out in a slipshod way.
- Poor writing is often the result of slipshod thinking or the muddled memory of unnecessary rules.
- We shall adduce only one or two glaring examples of Herr GrÃ¼n 's slipshod method of translation.Advertisement
- Sometime, arrangements toward the commencement of legal clinic are so slipshod that the momentum is either lost or reduced considerably.
- The proceedings were good-humoured, but no one was allowed to get away with slipshod thinking or to make theological slips.
- But of these universal propositions the first imperfectly expresses a categorical belief in existing things, the second in thinkable things, and the third in nameable things, while the fourth is a slipshod categorical expression of the hypothetical belief, " If any candidates arrive late they are fined."