Slip-up sentence example
- When people expect perfection from themselves, often one little slip-up sends them into a tailspin and back to the old eating habits with a "what's the use" mentality.
- We have to make the most of the slight slip-up, " said Boanas.
- We have to make the most of the slight slip-up, said Boanas.
- It was some sort of trick to get her to slip up.
- Or he might not after her accidental slip-up.Advertisement
- Even if he makes an obvious clerical slip-up he is entitled to correct his mistake if he does so within a reasonable time.
- The high-flying Swans turned in a solid display to come away with the points, and Jackett was pleased to avoid a slip-up.
- Although, she can take comfort in the fact that even German born Queen Silvia of Sweden still has the occasional slip-up in public.
- You might just forgive the odd style slip-up with a setting like this, tho.
- Many other celebs have experienced a malfunctioning wardrobe since Janet Jackson's slip-up in 2004, but none have received the same amount of publicity.Advertisement
- Even the rich and famous make mistakes, and when celebrity oops pictures capture the moment, the world can easily witness the slip-up when the photos appear online.
- Though her slip-up set Twitter on fire, viewers were mostly forgiving.
- In addition, the heel of the shoe should not slip up and down as you walk.
- If you slip up occasionally along the way, that's perfectly normal too.
- Without a support system in place, it's easy to slip up and tell yourself you'll try to be "good" tomorrow.Advertisement
- If they slip up and down and out of the shoe a bit, then you've got on a pair that's too big.