Slights sentence example
- This fact, however, together with some slights put upon him at the peace of 1697, led him to look with less favour upon imperial interests.
- For the bully, these perceived slights serve as justification for aggressive behavior.
- He could, never forgive Gustavus for having forestalled the revolution, and his morbidly irritable and suspicious temper saw slights and insults in the most innocent conjunctures.
- A further encroachment on British territory in Sikkim was made by Tibetans, and various other slights were offered.
- As the English phrase "running amok" implies, the syndrome is characterized by sudden outbursts of indiscriminate aggression or murderous rage that are completely unprovoked or that are triggered by trivial slights.Advertisement
- It's a mistake to dwell on animosity or perceived wrongs and slights associated with any past life search.