Sleepily sentence example
- She smiled sleepily at him.
- "It's so peaceful this time of year," she said sleepily.
- "I am now," he responded sleepily.
- "Geeze, Carmen," he moaned sleepily.
- Look at the kitten's intelligent eyes;" (here Eureka closed her eyes sleepily) "gaze at her smiling countenance!"Advertisement
- "Don't go," he muttered sleepily.
- Ully did so sleepily.
- "Or else she brought him back here," his wife answered sleepily.
- Any parent who has ever sleepily recited Green Eggs and Ham from memory for the ten-thousandth time knows that children usually do not mind reading repetition, but only when it is a book that particularly catches their interest.