Sleekness sentence example
- But for the sleekness of the iPod line and a lot of storage space in a flash-based player, it's still a great buy.
- Fishnets have been a favorite for hundreds of years, thanks to the sleekness they give your legs.
- The Piranha is also built for comfort and sleekness and what Razer product would be complete without the cool, glowing Razer logo?
- The sleekness of the rounded bag top and inclusion of a dipping lower pocket with pyramid stud detailing, however, can also work beautifully with dressier looks, such as an embroidered eyelet or sheer silk dress.
- People who like the sleekness of Apple's design and want a player that's great for exercise may like the iPod nano.Advertisement