Slaughters sentence example
- You will become the man who slaughters the Grey God.
- He slaughters without mercy and control.
- He whose conquests and slaughters now revived the legend was in fact no Christian or King David but the famous Jenghiz Khan.
- z The Arabic word for "shedder of blood," as-Safah, which by that speech became a name of the caliph, designates the liberal host who slaughters his camels for his guests.
- The Nicholas Berg murder video was actually titled " Sheikh Abu Musab al-Zarqawi slaughters an American infidel with his own hands " .Advertisement
- It's the song that played while Damon slaughters Vicki and her friends in the cemetery and it's the song that cut off when Stefan opened the door to Elena who has figured out what he is.