Slaughterhouses sentence example
- Immediately outside the city limits in 1905 were various large and important manufactories, including railway shops, foundries, slaughterhouses, ice factories and brick-yards.
- Thus nowadays most slaughterhouses chill carcasses on a one day cycle.
- At the present time there is a requirement to split bovine carcasses of animals over 6 months of age in export slaughterhouses.
- In addition some slaughterhouses could apply to have permanent derogation.
- The Ministry had received no indications of any problems from them, nor had MAFF staff in export approved slaughterhouses observed any.Advertisement
- Birds that had not already died would be slaughtered on farm, and would not enter slaughterhouses or the food chain.
- The vast majority of animals reaching slaughterhouses at present will not be infected with the BSE agent.
- For export-approved slaughterhouses, 71 per cent had satisfactory hygiene standards.
- In licensed slaughterhouses, there is rarely a ' manager ' to oversee staff or any form of training.
- The type of premises audited are as follows: RED MEAT Type of premises Number visited Full throughput slaughterhouses some with combined cutting plants.Advertisement
- Strenuous and successful steps were taken to improve standards of compliance with the Regulations in slaughterhouses.
- Driven to one of the fifteen slaughterhouses licensed to kill ducks in the UK; his journey could take hours.
- Most large throughput slaughterhouses already rotate their staff as a matter of course.
- It can also legally contain road kill, euthanized pets and animals from the slaughterhouses that were diseased, dying or dead on arrival.