Slashes sentence example
- Lines or slashes are often used to show the result.
- We can also understand that when Redwood slashes through the nerve of European regionalism in Wales, he is striking at European Union itself.
- The double slashes indicate that each character in the string should be an element of the new array.
- Note: The Intrinsics use the X/Open convention of collapsing multiple adjoining slashes in a filename into one slash.
- First came the Imperial Cornet Band of Oz, dressed in emerald velvet uniforms with slashes of pea-green satin and buttons of immense cut emeralds.Advertisement
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon: The decidedly violent video game franchise slices and slashes its way onto the Nintendo Wii.
- Zabuza subsequently comes flashing through with a series of slashes.
- The sharp slashes and edges of a traditional tribal tattoo are surprisingly easy to modify into a fairy figure, especially when it comes to the wings.
- There's just something about those bold black swishes and slashes that seems to speak to us deep down inside on an almost primal level.
- In most cases, the work is extended on the sides with a series of interlocking lines, curls and slashes.Advertisement
- You might choose a single drop of bright red blood against the slashes of a tribal band.
- You can use the bold lines and slashes to create the representation of a dragonfly, or you can use the typical insect design as the centerpiece in a tribal motif.
- For years we have been told that a low-fat diet slashes our risk of heart disease, stroke, and cancer, until the recent low-fat diet news hit the airwaves.