Slanderous sentence example
- The Christians were attacked on slanderous charges of superstition and secret abominations, but not as a church.
- When abbots dined in their own private hall, the rule of St Benedict charged them to invite their monks to their table, provided there was room, on which occasions the guests were to abstain from quarrels, slanderous talk and idle gossiping.
- Do n't make slanderous statements, or anything else that might violate someone 's privacy.
- Would Tess McDermott explain this please, or otherwise apologize to the BNP and withdraw this slanderous accusation.
- How soon do slanderous reports, vain jests, wanton speeches, creep into the heart !Advertisement
- The creditor used a ' father and son ' role to convince people of his slanderous lies about Jim.
- Inside the plant the CGT intensified its slanderous campaign.
- Carbohydrates - Much like fat, the carbohydrate is another victim of a slanderous media campaign.
- This was to be the root of Miles' distrust with Cardassians, often referring to them with the slanderous term "Cardies".
- In the end Bolsec was banished from Geneva; he ultimately rejoined the Roman communion and in 1577 avenged himself by a particularly slanderous biography of Calvin.Advertisement
- His real history remains unknown; we have only Ferrerius, who is vague, and the late and slanderous gossip of the writers of the Reformation.