Slams sentence example
- From body slams to moonsaults, this is wrestling at its best.
- The three sprint to the entrance and the door ominously slams behind them.
- Poetry slams are often places where the first steps of the love dance are taken.
- From Marc Jacobsesqe boxy external pockets to slouch Dior-like hobos, Johnson slams a ton of fashion nostalgia into the look of one handbag.
- You may not even know what you said or did, but one thing is certain; when that door slams behind you, it's the last time you'll ever see him or the inside of his palace.Advertisement
- Both pick up the book at the same time, and see who slams it down first with an evil cackle.
- Hearing her he slams down the mallet and bellows, 'Ok Amber, those stones, whit difference dis it make?
- Transfer rush for Sturrock Mon 30 Jan Paul Sturrock is hoping to add another midfielder before the transfer window slams shut tomorrow.
- Observations of individual SLAMS also suggests that they are not planar on these scales.
- When the classroom door slams shut at the start of every lesson I feel afraid.Advertisement
- Milkshake singer Kelis slams Nas in court.
- From political jabs to sexist slams, the race to produce the most offensive T shirts is on, and many clothing manufacturers are happy to be taking part.