Skippy sentence example
- I thought we could try to bribe Skippy with them.
- He glared at him with his face barely an inch away and hissed, Let's get one thing straight, Skippy, Sarah is the best woman you and I will ever know.
- Promise you won't go down and see Skippy?
- He wanted to listen in when she talked to Skippy in case he got out of line, so hurried downstairs.
- Actually, Skippy, I'm quite a mellow alcoholic, not raging at all, lucky for you.Advertisement
- So, Skippy, what's on your mind?
- Jackson snarled, "You're one smart ass remark away from a dirt nap, Skippy!"
- Skippy must have read her the riot act.
- Hey, Skippy, looking a little peaked there.
- How you doing, Skippy?Advertisement
- Sounds like Skippy's trying out his new vamp skills.
- Skippy's up there defiling Sarah and I'm the pig.
- Skippy, when you woke up with fangs you were ready for this.
- You need to go back to the kitchen with Skippy until I come and get you.
- We were a bit preoccupied with turning Skippy and all.Advertisement
- Sarah hasn't had fresh blood in years, that is, up until recently with Skippy.
- Jackson piped in, "If finding out you're a vampire didn't drive Skippy away, I'm sure his parents' opinion of you won't."