Skinnier sentence example
- Shorts are getting shorter, tops are getting skinnier, and some kids will wear a tank and mini skirt in a snow storm before they will wear something practical and "uncool".
- Hurley jeans, a favorite of the skater culture, have a much skinnier leg, but are also available in many colors and "distressed" options.
- In later games, Luigi came to be skinnier and taller than his brother.
- Is the skinnier version of the PlayStation 3 just as good as the original or are there certain sacrifices that must be made?
- As its name implies, the Sony PS3 Slim is also skinnier than its predecessor.Advertisement
- The "slim is in" mantra may have started with the uber popular RAZR from Motorola, but the even skinnier SLVR has taken the world by storm for its thin profile, vibrant color display, and -- best of all -- iTunes music support.
- The skinnier, the better; these animal print bikinis are as tasteful as they are daring, when worn in subtle colors.
- Sports styles: A little mesh or athletic stripe will make your fio dental look slimmer, trimmer and skinnier.
- Women with an eye for trendy styles may opt for a skinnier leg and a more fitted jacket.
- Wider heels: The skinnier the heel, the more uncomfortable the shoe may become as the day wears on.Advertisement
- Choose a Cami Instead of Shapewear: If you only need a little compression to look slim, then wear a camisole with a tighter fit in microfiber, plus a little padding in the bust region to make your waist look skinnier in comparison.