Skinless sentence example
- Grilling and poaching or steaming are the best methods for keeping skinless breasts succulent.
- You can choose either boneless or skinless chicken.
- Meanwhile, bake 1 skinless chicken breast in the oven.
- Choose lean meat / mince and skinless chicken / poultry and trim all visible fat before cooking.
- My favorite was the skinless man casually holding his flesh folded over his forearm.Advertisement
- Baby food is ideally made with skinless chicken or fish or lean cuts of red meat or pork.
- A three-ounce portion of skinless chicken thigh has 2.6 grams of saturated fat and 9.2 grams of total fat.
- Skinless chicken breast will have 0.9 grams of saturated fat and 3.0 grams of total fat.
- Simply using skinless chicken breast will reduce the amount of fat in your meal and that is healthy cooking.
- To cook chicken: You can choose either boneless or skinless chicken.Advertisement
- Instead of buying boneless skinless chicken breasts, for example, buy the whole chicken.A whole chicken is one of the most cost-effective purchases you can make in the grocery store, provided you use the chicken fully.
- Choosing lean meat and skinless chicken for entrees.
- Broiled or baked skinless chicken may be substituted for the meat.
- Skinless chicken breasts, turkey, lean beef and tuna are excellent examples of protein-rich foods.
- Your protein intake should include fish a few times per week, as well as lean meats such as skinless chicken breast and pork tenderloin.Advertisement
- This is the amount of protein found in ten boneless skinless chicken breasts, or eight cans of tuna.
- Skinless white meat poultry, fish, seafood, and lean beef are all sources of lean protein.
- Instead, fill your diet with high-protein foods like skinless chicken breasts, lean beef, turkey, tuna, Tofu and low-fat milk products.